background

Saturday, November 23, 2013

15 Reasons to be grateful for your husband during this Thanksgiving season


It is Thanksgiving time and I have been thinking a lot about the things I am grateful for and how blessed I really am. So I decided to post about the reasons to be grateful for your husband.
I like to take a few minutes and ponder on the week and think about the things that Taylor has done that has made me really grateful. He is such an amazing husband and really makes me want to be a better person. I am so grateful for his example in my life and the smile he puts on my face every time he walks in the door. If I could write all the things I was thankful for and all the things I love about my husband, we would be sitting here for quite some time. So I decided to just choose a couple. When I think about my husband I easily can think of 101 things that I love about him and all the things he does for me that I am so grateful for so it is a little hard to narrow down.


1) I am so grateful for how forgiving he is towards me. I am not an easy person to live with. I can be very high strung and expect a lot of him. Sometimes overly expecting and I am so lucky that he takes me as I am and forgives me innumerably.


2) I am grateful to have Taylor as my best friend. He is always there for me and is the best cuddle bug that I can snuggle up to and he will just listen to my vent.
3) I am grateful that he is my biggest fan. He is and will always be there to help me live my dreams. He believes in me and I could not be more thankful.


4) I am grateful that when we are apart he gives me 100 reasons for me to come back and leap into his arms because I missed him.
5) I am grateful that he is such a loyal man.


6) I am grateful for the days he buys me Jamba Juice and comes home and surprises me with my favorite flavor!
7)  I am grateful that even if Taylor is gone for only 10 minutes I still light up the moment I see him.


8) I am grateful that Taylor lets me be weird and accepts it… Haha
9) I am grateful that even though money may be tight, he always reminds me that we will be okay and we will make it through because we are a team.


10) I am grateful he lets me be vulnerable and will listen to me when I am having a hard day.
11) I am grateful that he always sees the best in me, even when I do not deserve it.


12) I am grateful that Taylor is my rock and that I have such a wonderful man in my life.
13) I am grateful that when things get bad, he doesn't blame me, he helps me work through it and we always come out stronger in the end.


14) I am grateful that even though I know I have a lot to work on and fix, he never tries to change me, he takes me as I am and loves me with his whole heart.
15) I am grateful  for his goofy personality that can make me bust out laughing at any moment.

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays because it reminds us how blessed we are and how good we really have it. And it gives us a great excuse to gain 10 pounds (:
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

No comments: